internet forums

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

internet forums

Postby shmopaloppa » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:33 am

are many and varied! I like phpBB so I'm gonna start administrating these forums. The steam hub is nice too and I'm gonna be reading that but I am an old crank and 'forums classic' is more my speed. Some of you may know me, my name is Mike and I look good up to about 20 feet. I'm gonna try to come back to work on this game since Jorge is terminally busy and we're essentially birds of a feather so you'll never know the difference.

I've been speaking with the team and it seems like there are some assets and features that are pretty much ready to go, so my first goal is basically going to be to plug in and polish up everything that won't take too much effort to get production-ready.

There will likely be some bug fixes, there will likely be some new bugs, there will be some very slight balance tweaks. I think I've found the last of the player-stuck-in-geometry cases but we shall see.

I will try to post a list of planned changes once a consensus is reached on that front, but the idea as I see it now is to push out a smallish maintenance patch very soon, and then to keep plugging away towards big things for doves of fury : )
shmopaloppa
T-rex > : (

Re: internet forums

Postby Black_Stormy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:57 pm

The way it panned out is that the steam forums act as our community front counter - most of the players will hang around there after playing DA. These forums are more for developers and modders/mappers to stay up to date with each other and work on the game/their projects.

Did you get the sync all synced up? And which git branch are you working from? My branch has a few things that haven't been merged with the master yet - particle effect on style skill activate and a rudimentary implementation of the Plan D (the derringer) which you can acquire with some console command (can't recall which)

I might do a list of stuff I wanted to do/was doing before giving up on programming for ever and ever amen. Would that help?
Black_Stormy

Return to Double Action Development