BOOSTERS FUERS AND RPERS READ THIS FIRST

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

BOOSTERS FUERS AND RPERS READ THIS FIRST

Postby Vino » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 am

ON BOOSTING AND FU:

TS was many different games thrown together. Part of that was boosting, part of it was other stuff. DA is only one game, and it's not the boosting part of TS. There were many people who liked the boosting, but I'm not trying to make a game to satisfy those people, if for no other reason than that wasn't the part of the game that I enjoyed. I recognize that a lot of people had fun with boosting and I would love to see a game made where those people can have their fun, but I'm not interested in making that game myself. If that's the game you want you'll have to look elsewhere, or perhaps just go play TS some more.

ON RP

A lot of people had fun role-playing TS. There was a lot of hostility back in the day about that however, and I'd rather everybody get along. DA isn't intended to be a role-playing game, but if some contingent of the DA community wants to roleplay, I'll take some steps to make sure that the RP and non-RP communities don't interfere with each other. We'll separate the RP and non-RP communities by distributing a separate RP-enabled build under a different directory names. So, people who like RP won't get DM servers in their server browser and vice versa. Then, the different communities can co-exist.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Return to Double Action Development