Da_Morgendorfer update

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Da_Morgendorfer update

Postby -=JespeR=- » Tue May 10, 2016 3:45 am

I made some changes to the previous version of da_morgendorfer such as brush work optimization for decreased lag and some new paths of movement but mainly I wanted to give it more of a thematic look.
Personally I found the map to be really fun to play and I wanted to make it feel more like a prison so the textures were changed and some walls were added/removed.
There are some things not shown in the screenshots such as new models for example that will end up in the released version, but I figured I could give a small hint of what will be coming.

http://imgur.com/a/tggTx

Other stuff that I have made are coming soon, keep an eye out :shock:
-=JespeR=-

Re: Da_Morgendorfer update

Postby Black_Stormy » Wed May 11, 2016 12:54 am

Yaaaaayyy this looks great man. I am yet to test if with a full server, but we'll need to organise that sometime soon. I also made a metal bench model for this, I'll pack it up and upload it here when I get a chance.
Black_Stormy

Postby TomyLobo » Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Yeah I agree for the most part.
The floors could look be a bit more like a deserted building (if that's still the theme).
Also, you have a typo in the first screenshot and in the thread title :)
It's "morgendorffer".

Btw, I had to ask Vino to activate my account since I didn't receive my activation mail.
That means we can assume that it'll at least be unreliable to register new accounts here.
The Steam Forums work for everyone who plays the game, though, so I think we should be using those.
TomyLobo

Postby -=JespeR=- » Thu May 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Ah!
Yes I am not super in love with the floor textures, I haven´t had time to make a custom one in the process of doing the work on this map so I settled with the one that is in the screenshots. :D I went with "prison that is still kind of in use but that hasn´t quite had a riot just yet"-theme, something inspired by this type of prison

Ohhh yeah now I see the typo, lol.
-=JespeR=-

Return to Double Action Development