Art List [Artists look here]

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Re: Art List [Artists look here]

Postby LeftFoot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Vino wrote:A different idea: Maybe we can have two different types of colts, and ship them both side by side. The player can select the colt model that they want.

That would be sweet.
LeftFoot

Postby Doktor haus » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 am

Dementei wrote:Oh okay cool, well do definitely need lotsa sounds to be redone, especially like footsteps and some gun sounds, maybe even stunts too.

In the video who made the colt model? We currently have our own colt made and we will only put in what has been made exclusively for our mod, although I really would like to see these in DA maybe only as the akimbo version.

Estuine (who I don't know) made the gun itself, a friend name Prophet did some little things like the extended safety and skeletal trigger.
Doktor haus

Postby Dementei » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 am

Nice man, well it would be cool to have both in the game then, I'd use them a ton.
Btw may I ask how you achieved proper slow motion in your video? Like was it recorded in 60fps and slow down in Vegas or something?
Dementei
BIG D

Postby Ott » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 pm

host_timescale?
ImageImage
Ott

Postby Doktor haus » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Dementei wrote:Nice man, well it would be cool to have both in the game then, I'd use them a ton.
Btw may I ask how you achieved proper slow motion in your video? Like was it recorded in 60fps and slow down in Vegas or something?

bind pgup "host_timescale 1"
bind pgdn "host_timescale 0.3"
is my setup.
Doktor haus

Postby Doktor haus » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:29 pm

I've been fixing up the Mossburg.

It still has this bug, where it seems like sometimes only the first frame of an animation plays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mN5oHNC9L8
They're fine when standing still (although its buginess does seem kind of random) and all the sequences are snapped, so maybe it's a coding issue?

Here's the current version anyway. Download
Last edited by Doktor haus on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doktor haus

Postby Vino » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

What did you fix up? I see fewer missing textures. Did you swap in the actual mossberg and remove the placeholder?

Is what we have right now a placeholder? I thought it was.

You have DB access, if you think what you've got is an improvement then just drop it in.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Dementei » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm

It's not as dark anymore thankfully, that's cool that there's 2 diff firing animations too. Nice work with whatever you changed, the hands and arms look cool as well.
Dementei
BIG D

Postby Doktor haus » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Vino wrote:What did you fix up? I see fewer missing textures. Did you swap in the actual mossberg and remove the placeholder?

Is what we have right now a placeholder? I thought it was.

You have DB access, if you think what you've got is an improvement then just drop it in.

Replaced the placeholder, adjusted the shoot FPS to better synch with the rate of fire, replaced missing textures, fixed and added sounds/sound scripts, replaced the w model, added proper illumpositions and slightly adjusted the muzzle attachment. :P I have DB access, but no more space. My Skydrive folder is public.
Doktor haus

Postby Dementei » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 pm

You are the man dawg.
Dementei
BIG D

Postby Dementei » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Yo Dok can you fix up any other weapons we have please? The scripts and sounds and any missing textures, like the FAL bullets n stuff. Change any sounds you'd like, except for the Colt firing sound it's too beastly to change unless you got something similar to it :P
Dementei
BIG D

Postby Vino » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

So let me get this right, the shotgun that Minimum (I think it was?) made is now the one in the v animation?

What do you mean by replaced the w model? Because that model was the forreals shotgun.

Also, does it have a proper brawl animation now?

Also, give me you DB referral address and I'll add it to that thread.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Doktor haus » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Vino wrote:So let me get this right, the shotgun that Minimum (I think it was?) made is now the one in the v animation?

It would be Aggressive Napkin's model + Rafael De Jongh's skin. http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/117187
Edit: I just got Rafael's permission to use it if we want; Napkin isn't around anymore and seems lax about the use of his stuff anyway.

Vino wrote:What do you mean by replaced the w model? Because that model was the forreals shotgun.

I didn't know this. Someone has to tell me these things. :P I was certain it was the same model because the old and new matched up almost perfectly in Max, besides the old one being a bit longer.

Vino wrote:Also, does it have a proper brawl animation now? Also, give me you DB referral address and I'll add it to that thread.

No, I will get to the additional anims in time.
http://db.tt/XnkCAMQV
Doktor haus

Postby Vino » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm sorry. The mossberg and the fal W models are both final and waiting to be turned into V models. Raminul has a set of v hands ready to use, if desired.

Sorry about the mixup, what can we do about it?
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Doktor haus » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Vino wrote:I'm sorry. The mossberg and the fal W models are both final and waiting to be turned into V models. Raminul has a set of v hands ready to use, if desired.

Sorry about the mixup, what can we do about it?

I can handle that, but I need Raminul's Steam and whoever else handles the weapon compiles.
Doktor haus

PreviousNext

Return to Double Action Development