No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Postby ThinRedPaste » Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 am

well, i brought it up because people were asking about the smgs that are already in and if those would be akimbo.
Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed.

Postby misanq » Mon May 06, 2013 2:16 am

Well, 60 bullets is a lot of bullets.

Postby Antagonist » Mon May 06, 2013 4:12 am

I think that akimbo for other guns should be reserved for super special events. If y'all ever add a new version of "The One" mode, then the guy who's "it" could get the power of "anykimbo" which lets him dual wield any weapon. If you've played Halo and know about the Juggernaut mode and King Slayer, where one player in the match or one on each team gets different abilities, then hey. Yeah. That would be fun as fuck in any shooter.

Boss Fight could be a team death match where both teams have a Boss (who is the guy with the most kills) who gets a melange of all the different powers and constant health regen, making it important to isolate and gang up on him to win. Being able to tote akimbo rifles and shotguns would be fun as fuck but also messy. If only the boss could do it, it wouldn't be so disgusting. That way you can have the fun of akimbo full auto but very little of the spamming.
[ | Antagonist]

Return to Double Action Development