Music

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Re: Music

Postby Antagonist » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 am

Science The Bear wrote:Hey Everyone,
I'm Science The Bear or Justin for short, recently joined and am loving the concept and the way the game is going so far.

Just to let you know that, I will be working on creating some music for this game.
I'm really looking forward to creating some music that will really fit this game. I definitely get the 90's 00's electro vibe so I will attempt to make some tracks that will fit those genres.

Here's a piece I made recently, note this took 3 nights worth of work, so putting in more effort will come out hopefully with some awesome pieces of music.

Looking forward to playing with you guys, and hearing back with any suggestions or ideas you guys may have.

Science The Bear.

Welcome, Science The Bear! Now you got me really excited but there's no link to check out the song! :shock:
[Stink.inc | Antagonist]
Antagonist

Postby Science The Bear » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:36 am

Wow how did I forget that :| well I fixed the original post but here's the link for the sake of Continuity https://soundcloud.com/hypeishype/welcome-to-my-mind
K Thanks :D,
Science The Bear, or Justin, You Choose. :P
Science The Bear

Postby Science The Bear » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 am

I have some ideas as far as music.

Idea 1. When you fill your style meter and get your ability. An Audio Clip will be played determining on what ability you picked. So for example Athletics will have a audio clip perhaps upbeat. Anyway thats idea 1.

Idea 2. During server connection, just a little looping drum pattern to give you something to listen to while your connecting, I know server connection doesn't take long but its just something to listen to while you join.

Anyway let me know what you think.
Science The Bear

Postby Vino » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Justin. Thanks for offering. Two things.

First, please lake a look at some of the stuff we've talked about already as far as what kind of music we're going for. 90's alternative, big beat, and a touch of classical is the name of the game. There are no other restrictions though, use your imagination.

And the other thing is, if you're going to make music for during play like when your bar activates, that's cool, but try to keep it very short. Less than 2 seconds, preferably just 1.

Cool, let's see what you cook up!
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Previous

Return to Double Action Development