Max Payne Replacements

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Max Payne Replacements

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Hope you fellows don't mind me posting this here. I wanted to class up DA with some Payne. These are model replacements for Frank and/or Wish for those wanting something new. Max Payne 1 replaces Frank, and Max Payne 2 replaces Wish. You can switch the models around by simply renaming them to the other character's model. If you only want to replace one of them (I think we can all appreciate the effort that went into Wish and Frank), only copy the contents of the folder that you want from the download folder to your DA install. For those unaware, these are clientside; that means only people who have these replaced will see them. I've also included backups of the original files in case you want original characters back.
Download

Obviously I didn't make these models, I just weighted them very quickly and sloppily from Remedy Entertainment's Max Payne games. I am sure you haven't heard of them. Nothing fancy, no jigglebones or special shaders. Thanks for the help with the weapon bones, Vino.

Lots of big images:
ProTip: show
Last edited by Dean on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dean

Re: Max Payne Replacements

Postby Vino » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:19 pm

If we could get the model made from scratch I would include it in the game. We can't use these obviously because they're R*'s but I wouldn't mind seeing a parody of him in DA.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Jax Hurt, LAPD detective whose wife and son were killed by junkies high off the designer street drug, Zalkyr.
Dean

Postby Antagonist » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 am

That sounds awesome. :- D
[Stink.inc | Antagonist]
Antagonist

Return to Double Action Development