BUG REPORTS - POST THEM HERE

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Re: BUG REPORTS - POST THEM HERE

Postby Black_Stormy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 pm

check there's not an 'unbind all' in any of those files. Although I don't know why it would be in there...
Black_Stormy

Postby Trop » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Black_Stormy wrote:check there's not an 'unbind all' in any of those files. Although I don't know why it would be in there...

config_default.cfg line 1: unbindall

Removed it will report back, thanks.

EDIT: Nope still not saving

Still getting stuck in ceilings quite often. I read that there was supposed to be an auto-respawn after 3 seconds but nothing happened I still had to suicide.

It happens from doing a backflip while indoors.

The grenade pickup bug is still happening.. Sometimes certain ones just can't be picked up.

Also I'm seeing people get wanted over and over again mainly on Rooftops. I'm assuming it's a bug because most of the time someone gets wanted once, dies and then another objective starts 5 minutes later.
Trop

Postby Vino » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

As I said in the other thread, some steps to reproduce the stuck bug would be greatly appreciated.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Trop » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:21 pm

I don't know what the exact steps are but it's almost always caused by backflipping while indoors. Sometimes it clips me into the ceiling other times it works fine.

I try to record demos but it crashes the game. "record demoname" in console

There's another bug with shotguns where they won't reload even if you mash R for 10 seconds. Had to fire one of the shells off before it would start reloading again.
Trop

Postby Ott » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Trop, are you on the Steam version? Have you uninstalled the sourcemod version? I can record demos fine.
ImageImage
Ott

Previous

Return to Double Action Development