BUG REPORTS - POST THEM HERE

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Re: BUG REPORTS - POST THEM HERE

Postby TE5LA » Fri May 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Vino wrote:I would rather you run one or two 16 slot servers if you could please. The game was designed for no more than 16 people in a server at a time and doesn't play well with 32. I thought i disabled 32 in the code.

No problem, changed to 16. Was thinking myself 32 might be a bit hectic.
Join the [xTc] Forums, TeamSpeak 3 server, and dedicated game servers: http://xtc.getmyip.com
TE5LA

Postby Vino » Sat May 24, 2014 9:37 am

Okay I've located the Windows server crash, that fix will be available in the next release, which I'm trying to get out in the next week or two.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby TE5LA » Sat May 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Vino wrote:Okay I've located the Windows server crash, that fix will be available in the next release, which I'm trying to get out in the next week or two.

Has there been a new release within the last week or so? I see some players joining the server and dropping because their map differs from the server. The version is reported as 2192211/24.
Join the [xTc] Forums, TeamSpeak 3 server, and dedicated game servers: http://xtc.getmyip.com
TE5LA

Postby Vino » Sat May 24, 2014 12:25 pm

TE5LA wrote:
Vino wrote:Okay I've located the Windows server crash, that fix will be available in the next release, which I'm trying to get out in the next week or two.

Has there been a new release within the last week or so? I see some players joining the server and dropping because their map differs from the server. The version is reported as 2192211/24.

No, there's been no new release, but Valve did release a non-compatible update to Source SDK 2013, which of course messes up everything, so that may be the problem there. It'll all get fixed when I release the new thing next week. :)
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Dementei » Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Hopefully I can get the SimRai servers fixed too when that comes out.
Dementei
BIG D

Postby l-homme-d-action » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:21 pm

when we continualy shoot and fast switch at third person ,we dont consume ammo (unlimited ammo)
l-homme-d-action

Postby Vino » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Often it plays the shooting effect but doesn't actually get to shoot before you switch. Do a test and make sure you can break a window or kill a bot with this method.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Major Latrew FGT » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 am

Sup guys, i'm not sure if its my broken hands or bug, but shotgun often gives you x0 bonus modifier while doing stunts, sliding or long-range hits or kills, so it's feels kinda lets profitable for score.
NSFW: show
NOT THAT I PLAY FOR SCORE OF COURSE GOD DONT JUDGE ME
Major Latrew FGT

Postby Vino » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Probably what's going on is each individual pellet gives .8 stars or something like that, but since the number is rounded to zero, it looks like zero stars when in reality .8 stars per pellet times 12 pellets is almost 10 stars. I'll fix it, thanks for the heads up.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Penguininnabox » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Got 2 minigames running at the same time today. I think its caused if someone goes wanted for like 2-3 min without getting killed. Also if this occurs, you get the wanted minigame non-stop until it cycles like 10-15 times. XD

NSFW: show
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Postby Dementei » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 pm

oh sweet, thanks for letting us know :D we haven't seen this bug before
Dementei
BIG D

Postby The_Silver » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 am

Hi guys, I just played a couple of games with the final version of the mod and I have a bug to report, the SSAO causes a lot of visual glitches, the dark halos are visible through a lot of materials of the maps (especially on the constructionsite/streets/office map with the hanging red container) and through other things if they are semi-transparent like the briefcase icon, I didn't captured any screenshots but it's a pretty easy bug to see. :wink:
Also it's not a bug but I find the lensflares/bloom too overpowered, I got lensflares from bright areas of a road, it's madness! I have to play with sunglasses! Please do not do overdo the new effects, I understand that finally having them is cool and such but this reminds me of the first days of the bloom and lensflares in videogames, everyone burned your eyes with overdone effects because they were new and cool, that's not the way to go, please... :D
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
The_Silver

Postby Penguininnabox » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:25 am

Pretty often im finding myself unable to reload the shotgun. Firing off another shot fixes it, no idea on the causes.
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Postby Ott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm

The_Silver wrote:Hi guys, I just played a couple of games with the final version of the mod and I have a bug to report, the SSAO causes a lot of visual glitches, the dark halos are visible through a lot of materials of the maps (especially on the constructionsite/streets/office map with the hanging red container) and through other things if they are semi-transparent like the briefcase icon, I didn't captured any screenshots but it's a pretty easy bug to see. :wink:
Also it's not a bug but I find the lensflares/bloom too overpowered, I got lensflares from bright areas of a road, it's madness! I have to play with sunglasses! Please do not do overdo the new effects, I understand that finally having them is cool and such but this reminds me of the first days of the bloom and lensflares in videogames, everyone burned your eyes with overdone effects because they were new and cool, that's not the way to go, please... :D

Blame Dementei. He went way overboard on Rooftops' color correction. The lenseflare looks fine on all other maps.
ImageImage
Ott

Postby Vino » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:05 am

The_Silver wrote:Hi guys, I just played a couple of games with the final version of the mod and I have a bug to report, the SSAO causes a lot of visual glitches, the dark halos are visible through a lot of materials of the maps (especially on the constructionsite/streets/office map with the hanging red container) and through other things if they are semi-transparent like the briefcase icon, I didn't captured any screenshots but it's a pretty easy bug to see. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback. If it's really bugging you, you can turn of SSAO in the console with "da_ssao 0" and lens flares and other effects with "da_prettypixels 0"
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

PreviousNext

Return to Double Action Development