On that note, that greenlight shit just cost me $100 so I would appreciate any contributions to my PayPal to help offset it, as I am still a poor student: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's up now but I'd be happy to edit it as I get more suggestions. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =272032345
[h1]WHAT IS DOUBLE ACTION?[/h1]
Double Action is a stylish multiplayer game about diving, flipping, and sliding your way into an action movie mayhem. It's completely free, runs on Valve's Source engine, and is available now as a preview version.
[h1]WHAT'S DOUBLE ACTION LIKE?[/h1]
Imagine doing a backflip off some dude's face, then diving through a window, gold-plated pistols firing in slow motion. There's an explosion behind you and somebody's stolen your briefcase full of money.
Is that enough action for you? Multiply it by two for Double Action.
[h1]SO, IT'S LIKE A MICHEAL BAY MOVIE?[/h1]
Don't talk to me.
[h1]SO, IT'S LIKE A FREDDIE WONG MOVIE?[/h1]
Hell yeah! Now you're talking!
[h1]DOES THE GAME HAVE WEAPONS? I LIKE WEAPONS.[/h1]
Yes. Yes you do.
- The Sentinel 9* - A 9mm pistol
- The Stallion .45* - A .45 caliber pistol
- The Undertaker - A 9mm sub-machine gun
- The Mac Daddy - A .45 caliber sub-machine gun
- The Persuader - A combat shotgun
- The Vindicator - A fully-automatic rifle
- The Black Magic - A burst-fire rifle
- Your Fists - They pack a mean punch
- The Heavy Explosive Grenade - For when all else fails
* Pistols also available in dual wield style.
[h1]THIS ALL SOUNDS VERY STYLISH![/h1]
Style is good; we like style. Choose a style skill for specialized action:
- Marksman - Improved gun handling and extra firearms damage
- Athlete - Faster speed and better stunts
- Bouncer - Deal more damage when brawling
- Reflexes - Super-slow-motion and bullet time
- Nitrophiliac - Extra grenades, more explosions
[h1]WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE?[/h1]
Double Action is a no-holds-barred battle royale interspersed with objectives to survive checkpoints, capture the briefcase full of money, and hunt down the wanted criminal.
[h1]I'M READY FOR ACTION![/h1]
Good! You can play the preview version right now by downloading it through our website. Check out our quick play guide or just jump in guns blazing!
After you do that, please VOTE YES to help us get on Steam. With Steam distribution we can:
- Automatically update all players to the newest version without having to mess with bothersome downloadable files.
- Run betas seamlessly alongside the release version.
- Have a community hub where players can share your favorite killcams videos and guides.
- Eventually add new features like achievements that require Steam.
To hear further updates, you can press the "Follow" button above this description, or check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
[h1]I HAVE A QUESTION[/h1]
Hopefully it gets answered here:
- Is this game free? This game is free and we don't intend to ever sell it. It will never have ads. We may do microtransactions in the future, but never pay to win.
- Will this game be available for OS X? Yes, as soon as we find a team member who can maintain an OSX build. If you are or think you know such a person, have a look at our coding guide.
- Are there bots? There are bots if you want there to be bots. While you're in a game press the escape key and choose "CALL A VOTE". You can vote to add or kick bots. If you know how to use the console, you can type "bot_quota #" to get as many bots as you like.
- So it's like Max Payne multiplayer? Trust me, you won't be saying that after you've played it.
- Will this game be available in other languages? We hope to make a language pack for other languages available in the future. If you think you can assist with translation efforts, you can find more information here on our website