Having issue with VS and project solution load failed

No sólo tacos y guitarras.

Having issue with VS and project solution load failed

Postby zastels » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Hey guys, I'm only sticking my toe into the programming aspect of things for Source, I decided to try and get a basic bare bones mod running before trying to play with the Double Action mod. This is a bit off topic but I can't find the answer no matter how much I search, so maybe somebody can help me.

I'm using VS 2013 community, and when I load everything.sln or games.sln, under the solution explorer, each project will say (load failed).

I've managed to compile the code successfully but after moving folder around, never again, and now I can't fix it : /

Any help appreciated.
zastels

Re: Having issue with VS and project solution load failed

Postby Black_Stormy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Is that the exact error message? I really can't offer much help here as I haven't got much VS experience, but have you searched the VDC? Also try checking on Interlopers, they are reliable. Maybe Vino can help more...
Black_Stormy

Postby zastels » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Ya I've really exhausted every avenue I could think of. I've put playing with code on the backburner and picked up blender instead. When I return I'll just re-install everything with my fingers crossed.
zastels

Postby Black_Stormy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:41 am

I have managed to get mine working. The best idea is to start from scratch, considering you haven't done any work in it anyway you're not losing anything. Let me know when you want to try again, I'm relatively clueless but with a bit of fiddling I reckon we can get it.
Black_Stormy

Postby miodek1987 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:18 am

Reinstall should resolve the issue.
miodek1987

Return to Double Action Development