-For these two the silhouette of the diving player kinda melds into the background. It needs some sort of outline to pop it out more.
- This one kinda looks like a sniping achievement - the crosshairs look like a scope. The achievement is point blank so I think there would be a better way to communicate that. Maybe a pistol right up against a head or something.
- I like it! Although the number could do with an outline.
- The clouds in the background are a nice touch, but the image needs some more emphasis. Something to convey the speed of a superfall. Movement lines or something? Kinda like this image
- the lines radiating out of the center.
- This one is a bit muddy. The briefcase would benefit from a more dynamic angle - something that shows it more 3d - kinda like the briefcase icon we have in the game maybe. Also pistol doesn't immediately mean kill, and instead of trying to directly say "no kill" maybe you can try to convey the 'pacifist' ideal of the achievement. This achievement image will pop up when the player caps the briefcase so the context of a briefcase cap can be assumed. Therefore I think the briefcase could be a background element in this one.
- I like the idea here, but the numbers blend in with the silhouette again. They need some sort of outline.
- This one doesn't really convey the achievement to me, I think a pistol shooting a rifle might work better. Again, the crosshairs remind me of a sniper scope, which is kinda the opposite direction of the achievement - killing with a pistol.
The style is consistent through these which I appreciate, but they are a bit plain at the moment. I'd like some more visually interesting features. Maybe put some slight grunge in there or use a subtle gradient to introduce more detail. Also I noticed the fist you are using is a royalty free image on the net, I think there are better ones available to use if you are going that route. You've stuck the colour scheme quite well and they are clear and readable. They look good so far man, if you work with them a little longer they could look a lot better!
Hey I really like that! I love the grungy bits in the yellow background and the border on the image gives it a good composition. The outlines of the silhouettes really add to the readability at a glance. I also like that you didn't use a picture of Disco Stu - the achievement name is reference enough don't you think? Also I got the message very easily, but if you want to communicate the disco ball better you could try some light shafts and stars
but I think it might busy up the image too much if you overdo it. I really like this style though man, I'd love to see more!