DA:B servers at SimRai.com for 0,35 euro/slot

Double the Action. Double the Fun. Double Mint Gum.

DA:B servers at SimRai.com for 0,35 euro/slot

Postby Blueberry » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:41 am

Hey there,

SimRai is offering very affordable though high quality game servers for Double Action: Boogaloo costing 0,35 euro per player slot.

Why rent at SimRai instead of a different company ?
We're affordable, reliable, experienced and very user friendly. Our top priority is to have you playing with your friends without leaving a hole in your wallet, simple as that. Our customer support takes place on whatever contact system you prefer, even Steam or teamspeak, but we also have a traditional ticket system in place. Also, as you may have noticed, we also provide the official servers for DA:B. This means we're always on top of things when it comes to performance, fast updates and the like.

What do i get when renting from SimRai ?
    * We're a young company but we've proven ourselves to be on the cutting edge of game hosting. You can read user testimonials on our website.
    * Get any game server of your choice (even ones not listed in the store) set up for guaranteed the lowest price.
    * You are guaranteed to have no lag or other or performance issues, thanks to our professional staff.
    * Your server will come online only moments after the payment was received, so you whenever you rent a server with us you will be playing almost immediately.
    * We like to become friends with our customers to guarantee communication goes as fluent as possible whenever a problem arises.
    * Last but not least we are also the first game server hosting company in the world to accept payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Digitalcoin and Dogecoin.

Which locations can i choose from ?
We currently have servers available in Europe (London, Amsterdam, Paris) and the USA (Chicago, Los Angeles).

How does ordering at SimRai work?
You can use the SimRai webshop to rent a server. If what you're looking for is not listed there you can send us an email detailing whatever you're looking for and we will be able to set you up. On checkout you will be able to select your payment method. After completing your order, your server is instantly setup and ready to use as soon as payment is received. When you rent a server from us you will have full control over it and it's configuration through a web panel (this includes the ability to restart your server by the click of a button) that you can easily log into on our website. Also included is FTP access so you can edit any files or install mods, friendly and personal support through your medium of choice or our ticket system, around the clock.

Please have a look at our website for more information or to ask questions: http://www.simrai.com

Thanks for your time!
Simon & Raizio
Blueberry

Re: DA:B servers at SimRai.com for 0,35 euro/slot

Postby Reevezy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:13 am

Cheap! It costs me more than double that to run my servers and I had to do all the configuration myself.
Reevezy

Postby Rai » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 am

Come to us, join us. Come to us.

Should also mention, we have a quick installer for Sourcemod and the likes.
Rai

Postby Vino » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:34 pm

These guys are absolutely the best server hosts we ever had.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Dementei » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Vino wrote:These guys are absolutely the best server hosts we ever had.
Dementei
BIG D

Return to Let's Play DA