It's so lonely #firstworldproblems

Double the Action. Double the Fun. Double Mint Gum.

Re: It's so lonely #firstworldproblems

Postby B4iken » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Black_Stormy wrote:The point of the style bonuses on the akimbos in the first place was to offset their low accuracy or someting wasn't it? To make them more attractive to players. I don't think that is communicated well to the player. We should do a stats display for each weapon so players can know what they are getting into?

Well, I've tried out every weapon in 2 days, and figured out the triple bonus (or double) because it's weak, unaccurate, but still very styley, so... That being said, I think that it's a bit OP right now... When playing with other weapons, it's hard to get a good score compared to others, but when I pick up a doubled or tripled bonus, I quickly end up to the top of the scoreboard.
B4iken

Re: It's so lonely #firstworldproblems

Postby Penguininnabox » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Black_Stormy wrote:The point of the style bonuses on the akimbos in the first place was to offset their low accuracy or someting wasn't it? To make them more attractive to players. I don't think that is communicated well to the player. We should do a stats display for each weapon so players can know what they are getting into?

But surely the low accuracy on the akimbos was to counteract the upsides of them? Why would we act like they are less powerful? If all the guns are equal, then no bonus is needed, and as ive said before DA is wonderfully balanced; we dont need to compensate for a gun being weaker, none of the guns are weaker!
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Previous

Return to Let's Play DA