Suggestions!

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

Suggestions!

Postby Moose » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:32 am

This game is awesome but it could be made even more awesome!

Here are a few ideas i had.
1: Hitmarkers! We need hitmarkers! Its hard to see when you are hitting someone and it feels like ur not doing any damage.
2: MOAR GUNS! I would love to see more guns like sniper rifles and maybe even tomahawks.
3: Custom servers! I would like to have like a menu to modify the server like less health slow mo mode or maybe pistols only mode.
4: Wallrunning and other stunt moves. There needs to be more stunt moves the dive and the slide are sweet but wallrunning would be cool.
5: More gamemodes gamemodes like search and destroy with only one life.
6: More characters or character creation menu or ways to download more characters like the downloadable characters you can have on gmod.

Those were my main suggestions. This game has alot of potential and with more content it would be amazing! Please make more updates and keep making this game even better.
Please reply if you think any of these suggestions make sense. BYE!
Moose

Re: Suggestions!

Postby Penguininnabox » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:50 am

1: if you are in a stunt, the game makes a "ding" noise when you hit. If you are not in a stunt, what are you doing, mate? :D

2: More guns is good, but they have to have their own "job" for lack of a better word(or the energy to think of one). Most of the guns we have already come in pairs and are the opposing ends of the spectrum for their class. Ex. the Undertaker is more accurate than the Mac Daddy, however, you lose some damage and fire rate with that. That being said, what would be an opposition to the Persuader? Semi-auto, less accuracy, less damage?

3: Pretty sure this is possible for the most part, but some of those options could be made more easily accessible.

4: I've thought of suggesting wallruns in the past, but i'm not really sure it would fit into the rest of the game unless it transitions REALLY smoothly

5: There's already a teamplay mode, and its surprising how much a game of Wanted can change when half the server is now protecting instead of hunting.

6: IIRC there's at least 1 more character in development right now.
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Postby Moose » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:39 am

Thx :D
Moose

Postby Black_Stormy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am

1. I agree there needs do be more feedback when you shoot people. I like it when games have that little x the flashes up unintrusively when you land a hit. I also think we need a sound to give feedback to the player when they have incoming fire as well.
2. New guns are always at the back of my mind, but we need to make sure they balance well - and are action movie classics. Ideas?
3. Some people are already looking at custom server stuff. It's not our focus right now but I would love to see some good server mods.
4. I want to see more movement options too, wallrunning in particular, but it takes a lot to make sure they work right and we're a small team.
5. MOAR GAMEMODES! Agreed. Speculate.
6. I fail at character creation and the "character in development" is teetering on the rim of the reject bin. We are currently looking for a pro character artist to make us some bawss characters.

We have a big update in the works right now. Maps are getting a makeover and we're gearing up towards releasing on Steam. Keep playing the game and spread the word!
Black_Stormy

Postby Ott » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am

Hitmarkers: Players bleed *a ton* if you shoot them. It's ridiculous.
ImageImage
Ott

Postby nocturne saint » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:22 am

Black_Stormy wrote:2. New guns are always at the back of my mind, but we need to make sure they balance well - and are action movie classics. Ideas?

maybe some weapons from the james bond movies? silenced pp7 perhaps?
nocturne saint

Postby Penguininnabox » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Ott wrote:Hitmarkers: Players bleed *a ton* if you shoot them. It's ridiculous.

As a side note, is there any way we could get blood spurts working? It would be a great indicator that you made a hit and would give more life to the fights
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Postby Black_Stormy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 am

Just needs a new particle asset that looks like a blood spurt for that, know any VFX artists?
Black_Stormy

Postby Vino » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:44 am

There are already blood spurts when you hit someone. I guess they're not enough.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby Black_Stormy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm

We have blood sprays at the moment but they're not really spurts. Like it's a big splash of blood, not a fine stream as would spurt from an artery or vein. Hence if someone felt like making a blood spurt particle we could just randomly swap them and BAM you got spurty blood.
Black_Stormy

Return to Ideas and Suggestions