New Style Skills

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

New Style Skills

Postby Scout » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

Here's a thread for discussing new style skills and tweaks to existing skills.

I'm pondering the idea of a "Dying Gasp" style skill where the player's last 10% of health bleeds out instead of being removed instantly, except for grenade and superfall damage. This would give the player who is effectively dead a few seconds to seek vengeance. I can see it confusing other players, though, by muddying the feedback on their headshot accuracy and such.
Scout

Re: New Style Skills

Postby Black_Stormy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:45 am

Second smg seems like a recurring theme here. I'm sticking with my 'one clip' idea. Style skill gets activated and a second smg pops up with a single clip in it. Once that clip's gone the gun is thrown away and you have to work to get your style points back again.

On a side note, what about manual style skill activation? Once the bar is full, give the player the choice of when to activate it.
Black_Stormy

Re: New Style Skills

Postby Vino » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:58 am

That's the way it was originally but I went to this system to get rid of a button. It was on a timer also and moving it to auto activation and drain as you use it fixed the problem of activating it and then getting to use it for one kill and wasting the rest of it when there's nobody around.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Return to Ideas and Suggestions