Free-Fall-Free-For-All-Brawl!

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

Free-Fall-Free-For-All-Brawl!

Postby NOTSkulls.exe » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 pm

I recently picked up Double Action: Boogaloo and was very entertained and excited by the dives, slides, and rolls you can do in combat. As of playing the game, I love the free-fall fighting on Rooftops. I (And I'm sure countless others) would love to see a game mode of you and others falling from the skies and battling on the way down. I might be the first one to make a thread of the idea, but I'm certainly not the first to think about it.
Hope it makes its way into the game.
~NOTSkulls
NOTSkulls.exe

Re: Free-Fall-Free-For-All-Brawl!

Postby Black_Stormy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:25 pm

I have had a few people suggest a big jet that you can fall out of. I think it sounds like a good idea but in order to make it look decent it would take a lot of work.

You could just make a massive empty map with a bunch of player spawns at the top though.
Black_Stormy

Postby NOTSkulls.exe » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 am

Yeah, It'd undoubtedly take some hard work and fine tuning to make it seem, comfortable and easy to play. As redundant as that may seem, it made sense in my head. But aside from that, it wouldn't even have to be a jet or plane for instance. It could just be a small, singular roof that forced players to dive if they waited to long before jumping off (To avoid people just camping the spawn).
I believe this idea has potential and (I'd say) has a fairly good chance of getting into the game.
~NOTSkulls
NOTSkulls.exe

Postby Rai » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Man, this reminds me of the map in TS, ts_trinityfall.
As the name states, one team spawned on top floor of one building, other team on an opposite, symmetrical building.
Jump down, enter slow mo automatically, go nuts.
Rai

Return to Ideas and Suggestions