LeaderBoard Suggest

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

LeaderBoard Suggest

Postby NinJa » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:53 pm

I will like to see In leaderboard (Website) To show more details like Stunts Grenade kills brawls etc 8)
NinJa

Re: LeaderBoard Suggest

Postby Scout » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:03 pm

There was some wariness about having leaderboards for pure kill counts or kill:death ratios, but I think that suggestion might work, though some players might get really, really far ahead.

I also think it'd be neat to have "style missions" that rotate weekly. So one time there would be a leaderboard for most kills while freefalling and the next a leaderboard for most headshots with akimbos and so on.
Scout

Postby Black_Stormy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:48 pm

These are both good ideas for engaging the community more. I have been brainstorming some ideas of things that we can use as a way to reward players but I haven't known what to reward them for. Those challenges would be perfect.
Black_Stormy

Postby Scout » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Also, I don't think overlap with achievements would necessarily be a bad thing. We could even use data on achievements to guide which challenges we offer (yay, data!).
Scout

Postby Vino » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:25 am

Sounds reasonable to me. I'll see if I can factor it in to my achievements work for next version.
[ Tw | Fb | G+ ]
Vino
We'll see

Postby NinJa » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:44 pm

I hope it will be soon :D
NinJa

Postby Trop » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:06 pm

I personally don't want to see anything to do with KDR in this game at least for the foreseeable future. Too many unfair things happen like spawning in and dying from a grenade, getting stuck and having to suicide, players spawning behind you and shotgunning you etc.

I really like how it's based on style and deaths don't really matter, it's easier to shrug off and enjoy the game.

The leaderboards are great, it was nice to get some recognition and be at the top of the daily and weekly boards except I don't like how they just reset to 0. It should be based on the last 7 days rather than simply resetting on Mondays.

I support any additions to it since it feels like it gives style points more meaning.

As a side suggestion I'd like to see style points from the current game restored if you rejoin, sometimes I crash (a lot) or lag out.
Trop

Return to Ideas and Suggestions