A game suggestion

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

A game suggestion

Postby Rohkan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello, I am Rohkan and i hope you guys enjoy reading my suggestions on how the game could be improved.
Recently I downloaded this game on steam, I have been playing double action for a few days now really enjoying the gameplay and how stylish it is! Although it is very fun and fast-paced there could be some improvement; Such as:
More modes to play the game in eg. Capture the flag, deathmatch or any team gamemode instead of just one free for fall based gamemode.
This would allow the game to be played alot more competitively on a team based gamemode.
Another thing is the weapon system. At the moment I do like it but also find it a bit boring, this is because as soon as you join the game your handed all of these awesome weapons without having to work for them. So, i was thinking why not use the 'style' that you earn in games to unlock new weapons (besides the default ones) such as a wider range of Shotguns, rifles, and machine guns. This could also be used as 'experiance' as a leveling system, which could make the game ,in general, a whole lot more interesting also giving players something to work for.

I hope you enjoy'd this topic. Please leave some good critisism and feedback! :D
Rohkan

Re: A game suggestion

Postby Rai » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:31 pm

As I've read in other threads. Dodging leveling system.
And if I get the vibe right. This game will always be about making everything available to everyone.
No need for unlocking or psychological drive to keep playing the game.
Play the game because you love it, not because you feel you have to unlock everything!
Rai

Postby Rohkan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:33 pm

ok thanks ! But what about the team based mode?
Rohkan

Postby Scout » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:59 pm

There is a team death match mode - you can vote for it in the "Call a vote" menu. We don't advertise it because it's pretty buggy. Worse, it's kinda boring. We're currently brainstorming ways to reward teams for collaborative gameplay to make it more interesting.
Scout

Postby Rohkan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Scout wrote:There is a team death match mode - you can vote for it in the "Call a vote" menu. We don't advertise it because it's pretty buggy. Worse, it's kinda boring. We're currently brainstorming ways to reward teams for collaborative gameplay to make it more interesting.

Oh ok thanks ! I never knew it would be pretty awesome if you could get servers dedicated too it, but i suppose thats another matter
Rohkan

Postby Rai » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Rohkan wrote:
Scout wrote:There is a team death match mode - you can vote for it in the "Call a vote" menu. We don't advertise it because it's pretty buggy. Worse, it's kinda boring. We're currently brainstorming ways to reward teams for collaborative gameplay to make it more interesting.

Oh ok thanks ! I never knew it would be pretty awesome if you could get servers dedicated too it, but i suppose thats another matter

Don't worry, I will eventually when it's dubbed solid by the team.
Rai

Postby Black_Stormy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:01 pm

We have had a few suggestions recently that would fit well in a team mode. In particular, the slowmo buffs would be a good system for teamplay - give your own team a bit of health and a full clip when you pop slowmo. I'd like to see something that rewards players for sticking together as a group - it's super fun when everyone is in together popping slowmo and diving around. Jorge mentioned style point sharing, and I think it would be cool if we could make the classes vibe off each other. For instance, a nitrophiliac could chuck a nade to rocket an athlete across the map and at the enemy. A reflexer could slow time just so their marksman team mate can score a headshot on a diving enemy brawler and so forth. The issue with all that is that DA is frantic as hell and it would be hard to co-ordinate. But if you pulled that off you'd be self high-fiving for months.

Maybe this is a discussion for another thread...
Black_Stormy

Return to Ideas and Suggestions