Vehicle Arena

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

Vehicle Arena

Postby Bobby Buns » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I know this idea is probably not likely to happen, and that the devs have more important things to do, but i feel that i might as well put this idea out there. I was thinking maybe there could be a map with vehicles like motorcycles or something... The stunts would be made even better if you could do them while jumping out of a car. I don't know much about the source engine, but I'm pretty sure some vehicular combat would be possible
Bobby Buns

Re: Vehicle Arena

Postby Black_Stormy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:50 pm

It would be awesome, and Tactical Intervention proved that it's doable on the source engine, but you're right, there are more important things to be done right now. If you haven't already, you should check out Tactical Interventions vehicle levels. They are awesome fun. Maybe some day in the future we can do something like that, for now you can play Wizard Of Distortions' level Da_chase - a map that takes place in a high speed tunnel where you jump from car to car. It should be up on his custom maps server iirc.
Black_Stormy

Postby Bobby Buns » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Could I get a link to DA_chase? It sounds fun.
Bobby Buns

Postby Penguininnabox » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Not to sound too derisive. but most of the fun I had in Tac Intervention's cars was laughing at how poorly they handled. Though the high potential for crashes and fighting on foot to break out, with other player cars still whizzing by... perhaps that would be fun...
Scout wrote:How the hell did these arctic animals get so good with firearms?
Penguininnabox

Return to Ideas and Suggestions