Map Ideas

What about werewolves?

Moderator: Scout

Map Ideas

Postby Bobby Buns » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm not sure if all of these ideas would work, but here they are anyway:
1. A fight set on a cargo plane. The plane is out of control and every once in a while, it flies down, entering a period of zero-gravity, in which everyone enters a mode like that which happens when you jump off of a building on rooftops.
2. Maps that change during the course of a game, meaning that even more epicness could happen. An example would be the plane from example one rolling over at one point.
That's about all i could think of. Tell me what you think, and whether it would be possible in the source engine
Bobby Buns

Re: Map Ideas

Postby Black_Stormy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:50 pm

I remember talking about a plane level with Hellu or Ott. The issue is that the interior of a plane is inherently cramped, which sucks for DA. But we could make it a cargo plane, a C-130 or maybe a really big CV-22 Osprey. Or maybe an oversized airforce-one. The main focus would be superfalling out of the plane though, shooting each other while actually skydiving would be pretty epic.

As for maps that change during the level, I want to incorporate large scale destruction into some maps, but I won't say too much about it since it might never see the light of day. Good ideas though man, you should have a play with hammer!
Black_Stormy

Re: Map Ideas

Postby Bobby Buns » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I like the airforce 1 idea. It seems like exactly the action movie cliche type setting that this game needs more of.
EDIT: A briefcase/superfall game mode would be fun.
Bobby Buns

Return to Ideas and Suggestions